Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FrankenSkull Styled Mechanical Mod Kit
FrankenSkull Styled Mechanical Mod Kit

https://www.fasttech.com/search?FrankenSkull
[-] The following 3 users Like mcmurphy's post:
  • ad456m, TonyH, wobbly
A victim of their own success, hype, and sales strategy?
you know, im a member of a few squonking groups and personally i just dont see what all the fuss is about with the frankys , i see non stop cravings and lusting over a 3d printed box ,am i missing something here ???

whats all the fuss about when there are plenty other 3d mods around for less than half the price
vaping is a passion not just a hobby

[Image: tumblr_n5adqxP4Vu1qm8o2po3_r1_250.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes cheekiecharlie's post:
  • Burner
hmmm never heard of this one, but for £12 with an atty...? I may well be in.
Tghe design (switch, battery position etc) is like the mushroom. All simple and fixable I think
Box, check...juice, check...new battery, check.....SQUONK! Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes vern's post:
  • tartanthing
Frankenskulls use some kind of nylon/ aluminium matrix for the 3D printing. Owners seem to rate them highly. Limited quantities mean they get flipped for much higher than the £130 price tag. - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR-pmSvYC0A

China cloned the v2 Frankenskull but this factory have misspelled the name on the door.

[Image: 14_12_2016_22_13_392.png]
now just the mod - $14.62
Squonk Bottles for FrankenSkull Mechanical Mod (5-Pack)

https://www.fasttech.com/products/6515100
[-] The following 1 user Likes mcmurphy's post:
  • cheekiecharlie
nice, bought 15 bottles for half the price of one from the Italian vendors ,these are great bottles,i have a fair few already .but the fuckers are normally 18 euro each
vaping is a passion not just a hobby

[Image: tumblr_n5adqxP4Vu1qm8o2po3_r1_250.gif]
i'm in too, bottles too good a deal to miss
so...hoohaa today about bad insulators that can wobble the 510 pin, and another video saying thats bullshit and doesnt happen, but it did make me take a look at the device using my finely-honed vaping eyes.

Am I wrong in thinking that in a pocket of keys and coins the device will create a dead short..the power switch outside area and the atomiser outside area are at + an - respectively all the time. Any item completing that connection would dead short the battery I believe. Pictures and youtubes of the original show a plastic button, but m'lords at fasttech seem to have an item with a metal button. I cant find a piccy of the rear of the button, but you'd need some insulation there to prevent this.

My second (unprofessional) opinion is the battery contact for the positive area It seems, well, flat. And all the videos Ive watched have shown flat top batteries being used (presumably it is sized for flat top batteries). So that means the battery in-out-in-out will wear the battery insulator, making another dead short of note.

Its a mech-mod, it needs care and attention, however there's some things here that are sitting uneasy with me. More so that the Cherry Bomber ever did.

BTW, discount code SANTACLAUS (gives 15% off) is active as of right now, so this item can be had for around £10
[-] The following 2 users Like vern's post:
  • cheekiecharlie, Edge