Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mushroom build
I've ordered myself a mushroom mod enclosure and have had a look at their build sheet so I've got an idea what I need. They don't mention the thickness needed for the copper though. So I was wondering if anyone has one and knows the thickness or might otherwise be able to posit a guess.
well, Ive been all over their facebook group and downloaded the files and read all the pdf's and that info does seem sorely lacking. Best I can suggest is to go for 0.3mm (which sounds sane to me), or ask on their group if someone knows. Its opensource now, so may just gain a bit more trackion
Box, check...juice, check...new battery, check.....SQUONK! Big Grin
Closer inspection of the MushroomMod_Parts.pdf might have revealed the answers. At least for the positive connection and the negative contact.

On page 3, the negative contact (from the 510, which the long negative switch hits) is showing a thickness of 1 in the third panel. The positive connector is showing a thickness of 0.6 in the third panel, hidden in the mess of numbers near the middle. I would assume that the negative sheet would follow the same thickness as the positive connection.
the thickness needed is 1mm for the neg long peice and the peice from the 510 and the top pos is 0.06mm
(11-30-2016, 05:32 AM)stuartd Wrote: the thickness needed is 1mm for the neg long peice and the peice from the 510 and the top pos is 0.06mm

Surely the top pos should be 0.6mm, 0.06 is like foil!!