Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eleaf Pico Squeeze - my thoughts
(01-28-2017, 05:50 PM)vern Wrote: just a generic "opening my mouth moment"

dont have a hastur, dont have a squeeze, however looking at the pictures of the hastur here http://www.gearbest.com/rebuildable-atomizers/pp_337338.html the bf pin just screws in from the bottom like everything else traditionally does. Thinking out loud, any tiny o'ring fitted over the pin before screwing it in tight will space the pin out lower and still provide a leak-free seal, making it stand prouder by a few tenths. I'd even go so far as to say you could stick anything non-conductive in there (e.g. wind some cotton over the screw head/shank section) before fitting.

thoughts?
I did think about the non conductive O ring idea, but thought such a thing might not exist, the cotton is a thought though.

Must admit my Hastur stands proud of the rest of the 510. I did wonder if there was something amiss with ituk78's version.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Carry On Squonking
I had a similar issue with a clone narDa that arrived today not making connection. I took a 510 insulator out of another unused rda, sanded it down just right so the 510 sat proud and made a connection. [Image: 233b2c27c1944d9966833d3849697d9c.jpg]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[-] The following 1 user Likes ap123ap's post:
  • vern
I have been thinking the same. Not sure about safety.

I have been thinking also to change completely RDA and buy a Goon 22

In mine the pin is copletely indide the deck. Idid check the code on the manifacturer website and it is not a fake. I may write them, just out of curiousity
(01-28-2017, 07:02 PM)ituk78 Wrote: I have been thinking the same. Not sure about safety.

I have been thinking also to change completely RDA and buy a Goon 22

In mine the pin is copletely indide the deck. Idid check the code on the manifacturer website and it is not a fake. I may write them, just out of curiousity

From a safety perspective, if you use my method and dont rupture the insulator when sanding it down, i don't see there being any issues. As ive added it to the already present insulator, there is additional layer of insulation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Solved screwing the pin together to an OR