Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ShenRay SR1 Kit
Got the Coppervape BF / ShenRay SR1 kit this weekend, and have not put it down. Initially thought this dripper is too big for decent flavour but I was wrong. It's airy - but when you close down the airflow to about half-way you will be pleasantly suprised, the flavour is all there. The vape is super smooth, no dramas, no whistling, and no leaking from anywhere. I put a 0.16 ohm stainless steel (parallel) build in it and I'm like a pig in pig heaven. This combo was $35 when ordered but it has since gone up in price, Easily the best vape purchase I've made in years, perfect match for the Coppervape BF mod.

http://focalecig.com/Product/Coppervape-BF-Style18650-Bottom-Feeder-Modw-ShenRay-SR-One-316-SS-RDA-Bottom-Feeder-Atomizer-SetSilver-39209

[Image: IMG_20161016_160450.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes mcmurphy's post:
  • vern
Atty only

http://focalecig.com/Product/ShenRay-SR-One-316-SS-RDA-Atomizer-with-Bottom-Feeder-PinSilver-45102
[-] The following 1 user Likes Edge's post:
  • mcmurphy
Been fannying around with ss parallel builds wouldn't mind knowing exactly what build you put in it?.

Cheers
Ive got dual fused claptons ni80 2x26g fused with 42g in mine, reading 0.17 and it works an absolute treat!
(10-17-2016, 11:07 AM)Mr Turnip Wrote: Been fannying around with ss parallel builds wouldn't mind knowing exactly what build you put in it?.

Cheers

I'm using SS317L (25 Awg 0.45 from Crazy Wire UK)
x7 parallel wraps pulled tight on a 3.5mm drill bit
dual coil setup ohms out @ 0.16
I go through about x3 LG HD2 batteries in a day, depending

[Image: IMG_20161017_131509.jpg]
Cheers I've got Ss316l 24g and 26g so I'll do it later with the 26g although I think I already have.

I've done so many builds in the last few weeks switching back to mechs I've lost count.

Appreciated
Cheers appreciated your help!!!!.
your welcome.