Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where do you buy your hardware from?
Thumbs Up 
Alright guys and girls.

I need me some vapemail. So I have a mini Freakshow with the bottom feed pin and post. But I need a better sqounking mod this Terminator ain't cutting it I need lower resistance coils and this one can't take it.

So where do you by your gear?.

Cheers
fasttech and focalecig and gearbest and 3fvape are your "far east options"
fasttech do the terminator and they did a cherry bomber squonker (now sold out)
focalecig do the smokeless owl (terminator) and the cherry bomber squonker (in stock as far as I am aware)
gearbest and 3fvape between them have reo clones, and a vaporflask squonker (heard not great things about them)

inside the UK, I buy from m-vapes, modmaker.co.uk and stealthvape

EU wise, svapiamo.com have empty boxes, full boxes, and full regulated boxes for less than you would think (as well as bottles, tubing, 510's and so on all for squonking....springs for batteries..a whole ton of niceties). A nice wood squonker is about €65 I think
Box, check...juice, check...new battery, check.....SQUONK! Big Grin
Sounds good to me but I will have too look into it a lot, I generally go to around 0.3 ohms and lower with all my gear.
button on the cherry bomber squonker is terrible,get the reo clone or the terminator ,they at least work as the should and are a damn sight better made
vaping is a passion not just a hobby

[Image: tumblr_n5adqxP4Vu1qm8o2po3_r1_250.gif]
Just been looking on focal ecig and my days they have a pretty decent selection of kit on there.
They don't take the piss like slowtech either with shipping.
Looks like I've found my site for now then.
But what to buy? Am definitely ordering a velocity.
Any recommendations on mods guys?
(08-02-2015, 01:17 PM)ZeroInfinity94 Wrote: Just been looking on focal ecig and my days they have a pretty decent selection of kit on there.
They don't take the piss like slowtech either with shipping.
Looks like I've found my site for now then.
But what to buy? Am definitely ordering a velocity.
Any recommendations on mods guys?

their shipping is about the same timeframe as fasttech, comes via the same route etc.

velocity, hobo, chalice 3..those are 3 good ones to start with (hobo may need a bit of modding to make it bottom feeder)
Box, check...juice, check...new battery, check.....SQUONK! Big Grin
Was looking at the chalice but not enough air flow for my taste thus the velocity.
Am torn between the Kui and the Cherry Bomber off there.
If you're looking to build a higher power mech box, this is a good guide with parts linked: http://www.modmaker.co.uk/Rics-Pocket-Rocker-Mod-V1 You just need to use a bigger box and a bottom feed 510 - that site has both.
Thats the end goal but I want something for the time being that I can use.
I already know how and what am going to build myself but that's a project for another time.