Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eleaf Pico Squeeze (with Coral)
Pretty much a clone of the first Kanger's Dripbox, many China shops already list it...
http://www.eleafworld.com/pico-squeeze-with-coral/
http://www.eleafworld.com/pico-squeeze/
[Image: 6DEI79b.png]
[Image: UbOpoPW.gif]
bloody hell, thats not enough making an effort to be different from the dripbox.
thanks for posting!

must say, the bit with the battery cap at the top does mean the device can be ~10mm shorter than it usually is without sacrificing anything, so that is pretty clever of them
Box, check...juice, check...new battery, check.....SQUONK! Big Grin
It's still a stupid bottle. Too dark and too small.

Cheers.
£15 mod only pre order on FT, mod only.

Tempting, but.............
Carry On Squonking
13£ now on ft, mod only, ships "next day"
https://www.fasttech.com/products/5517601

perhaps worth it for a pub/festival type mod (lose it without too many tears)
Ffs I'm going to have to get one at that price I think
vaping is a passion not just a hobby

[Image: tumblr_n5adqxP4Vu1qm8o2po3_r1_250.gif]
Earlier I posted about this mod being available on FT. Soon after I ordered one (1st Sept).

I'm still waiting for it to be delivered to them, and then posted to me. Hopefully Monday they arrive at FT Towers.

So you sit there aghast and wonder why the old fool (me) just didn't get a Dripybox? Just the mere fact that this mod should have a sprung 510, and the almost certainty that the paint will not chip off after three squonks.

I await developments............
Carry On Squonking
[-] The following 1 user Likes keef's post:
  • vern
(10-08-2016, 10:01 AM)keef Wrote: Earlier I posted about this mod being available on FT. Soon after I ordered one (1st Sept).

I'm still waiting for it to be delivered to them, and then posted to me. Hopefully Monday they arrive at FT Towers.

So you sit there aghast and wonder why the old fool (me) just didn't get a Dripybox? Just the mere fact that this mod should have a sprung 510, and the almost certainty that the paint will not chip off after three squonks.

I await developments............

Received notification from FT today, it's on it's way.
Carry On Squonking
  • vern
You'll seen, in earlier threads, that I ordered the squeeze.

Yesterday it arrived.

My initial thoughts are favourable, but this is obviously far too early to give an opinion.

If people are interested I'll post my thoughts on it after I've used it a while.

I've enclosed a pic, for those wondering, that is a mini velocity clone on top, the mod is quite small.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Carry On Squonking
  • vern
would love to hear how you get on as I'm still considering this item (because..its cheap)