Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AMAZON: Cupcake world flavourings cheap cheap must buy
https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=sr_st_price-asc-rank?fst=as%3Aoff&rh=n%3A340834031%2Cp_8%3A73-100%2Cp_76%3A419159031%2Cn%3A!344155031%2Cn%3A358587031%2Cn%3A359942031&qid=1469645654&bbn=358587031&sort=price-asc-rank&tag=ho01f-21

cupcake world flavourings on amazon. 1 litre for £6.70-ish
etc
100mls @ £1.80-ish and so on
Box, check...juice, check...new battery, check.....SQUONK! Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes vern's post:
  • cheekiecharlie
1000ml cookie dough, 1000ml creme caramel for £20.43 delivered.
I hope I like them. 2 litres of concentrate. Normally get about 200ml for that price.

enjoy!
aaahh what the fuck have I done!!!!

stuff arrived today, and I now have 4 years worth of concentrate.
smells yummy, sealed well etc etc but bloody hell..At a conservative 10-15% this is 20litres of eliquid in the making.

if anyone is doing maths, thats 10% flavour in a 100ml mixed eliquid ready-to-vape bottle costing...10p for the flavouring component.

but the expiry date is listed as April 2017. So I better get vaping. Expect clouds over London
you'll probably need closer to 20-30% concentrate mate, ccw stuff is very weak ,some are good and its a great deal ,fancied getting some myself ,i normally buy 100ml bottles of my favourite concentrates ,its surprising how long a bottle lasts,decided those 1ltr ones are a bit overkill considering i have loads already
vaping is a passion not just a hobby

[Image: tumblr_n5adqxP4Vu1qm8o2po3_r1_250.gif]
I mixed up a small batch last night at 10% of the cookie dough ice-cream flav. and am vaping it now. It is absolutely identical to a pre-mixed cookie dough I have bought from a uk vendor in the past. No question about it. Ive bought CCW before off ebay but obviously for much more pennies.

Ok , confession time, I'm so tight that in the past if a single recipe flavour called for 20% I'd mix it at 10% instead and enjoy the "hint of..." sensation because the concentrate was actually the costliest component in the finalised eliquid (nic @ 3-6mg ended up cheaper). That was my default. But I have enough flavouring now at a reasonable price not to be so tight anymore.
I tend to mix at 10-15% as i find when i get closer to 20% it just starts tasting chemically... mostly TFA flavours....
雾化器发热并不严重 
are all these flavours safe to vape? I fancy the mint choc chip ice cream flavour/

You don't stop playing when you get too old, you get too old when you stop playing.

The first 40 years of my childhood were the hardest
they're fine to vape except for
Aniseed
Chilli
Christmas Cake
Coconut
Ginger
Lemon
Lime
Liquorice
Orange
Pineapple
Rose
Tutti Fruiti
Bucks Fizz
Hot Toddy
Lemon
Lemon & Violet Shortbread
Lemon Cheesecake
Lemon Lime
Lemon Meringue Pie
Lemon Sherbet
Mandarin
Margerita
Orange
Rosemary
Snowball
St Clements
Tutti Fruitti

you'll find mention of their flavourings on most vape forums..recipes etc.

btw, back when britvapes were around they did a mint choc chip ice-cream (from Dekang) and it was my all-day-vape for a long time with a vivi nova. IMHO, a good vapable flavour
Thanks for the full list Vern, much appreciated, will definitely be getting myself some

You don't stop playing when you get too old, you get too old when you stop playing.

[-] The following 1 user Likes kris98765's post:
  • vern
mint choc chip flavour arrived today, mixed at 20%, couldn't wait so had a cheeky vape......lovely. thanks for the info.

[-] The following 1 user Likes kris98765's post:
  • vern