Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Svapiamo v4 510 is compressed
I picked up a Svapiamo v4 from the UKV classies, and while it works with the Troll that came with it, it doesn't work with other RDA's I've tried on it. Looking at it, the Troll has a slightly longer 510 pin than the others and it looks like it might have pushed the 510 connector down a bit.

I'm not sure what the 510 connector is, it has a 22mm catch cup and no slot on the pin. Does anyone know if there is a way of adjusting this?

[Image: XETai44.jpg]

[Image: gqkZjrO.jpg]
yes,see the small nut at the top inside, thats your adjuster ,unscrew it a couple of turns,then the threaded part will need turning ,use an O ring to grab it with needle nose pliers to save damaging the threads ,

the positive connection is there too ,so make sure you tighten it back up fully once adjusted ,it sounds harder than it actually is ,i had the same problem with my svapiamo ,but after the small adjustment ,i have had no problems
vaping is a passion not just a hobby

[Image: tumblr_n5adqxP4Vu1qm8o2po3_r1_250.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes cheekiecharlie's post:
  • Berk
Cheers, I'll have a go later once I've dug out my tiny spanners.

Edit: Found a small pair of pliers in the office and it's working nicely with my VA Cyclone now. Next job is to find a different bottle to go in it.
the 6ml japanese kitchen bottles are good ,or the ones from the itallian sites with the ss caps are even better ,but a bit more expensive

Have you got a link to the italian ones? My wife will think I've gone mad if I order 100 Japanese Kitchen bottles.
The 100 Japanese ones are cheaper than 1 from the Italian site, I'm at work just now so don't have any links on my phone, if you Google Italian squonker it should give a few sites
I'll see if I can get some while I have a few minutes spare

http://www.tuttaltrofumo.it/en/home/431-soft-bottle-85-ml-.html

Try svapiamo site too