Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Council of Vapor Wraith
I shall go back to thinking about the geekvape s100, or just buy yet another pico squeeze or three.
Carry On Squonking
Yeah, I'm a hoarder so have a lot of the bottles and possibly a lot of the dropper bits too.

I'm getting through we'll over 7ml to a battery with a 0.44ohm dual twisted 28 of kanthal A1 at 34w in my tiny Origen with the biggest air holes. Doesn't look too odd on top of it either thanks to the stainless buttons. That's with a few week old torchy 30Q

It's a real shame this didn't do better at the time as I'm loving the easy juice change for on the fly flavour changes. Not sure I go so far as a game changer, hmm. Maybe.

It's definitely my daily driver for the foreseeable but I'll still come to the comfy slippers of mechs when I'm home I think.

Edit:if Council of Vapour did torches like they did that screen they'd be onto a winner! Damn it's bright, lol. Not a deal breaker but anyone trying to stealth it would have more success using Blackpool as a mod.
So now I've had it a while I can see what's the thinking behind the way the chip works and I kinda like it. The battery life isn't bad and I'm still gushing over the bottle switching.
On the downside the bottom panel has come away under the chip side by half a mm or so but is only on that half of the mod so it's ok but I'll be keeping a close eye on it. I had to swap out for slightly stiffer bottles as they were folding at the dropper with my thick nearly pure vg juice.

Still a big thumbs up. How's everyone else getting on with it?
[-] The following 2 users Like ad456m's post:
  • keef, vern
mine is going well too, i too am having a little trouble with the bottom panel, but it still works ok,been trying it on temp mode too and it works well, no dry hit or burnt cotton, , the chip powered down really well , its an absolute breeze to change or refill juice, im really liking the way it works,
vaping is a passion not just a hobby

[Image: tumblr_n5adqxP4Vu1qm8o2po3_r1_250.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes cheekiecharlie's post:
  • vern
I put some pomegranate and fuji apple into y bottles and it has rendered the bung between the pipe and the dropper in the bottle useless. I substituted the droppers for my fat daddy vapes' battle droppers. i had to cut about 4mm off the top of the dropper to allow for a better fit and they are working fine.

Anyone got the same issue or is it just me?
How did you get on with your bottles CC?
not tried them yet mate, but the dropper cap looks the same , so im confident they will fit, i did mean to check for sure but forgot

is anyone bored of theirs yet an wants to swop it for some £££'s?
Box, check...juice, check...new battery, check.....SQUONK! Big Grin
nope, iv'e been using mine almost every day, couldn't fault it vape wise, just wish i could lock the buttons , they are too easily pressed when squonking , this regulated vaping is addictive, got a dna 75 coming soon now too

• vern
(07-20-2017, 09:50 PM)cheekiecharlie Wrote: nope, iv'e been using mine almost every day, couldn't fault it vape wise, just wish i could lock the buttons , they are too easily pressed when squonking , this regulated vaping is addictive, got a dna 75 coming soon now too

how about now?
Box, check...juice, check...new battery, check.....SQUONK! Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes vern's post:
  • cheekiecharlie
you are going to wear me down arn't you Smile

• vern