Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Council of Vapor Wraith
just a question about it, after you've played with it for a while. How does the battery life hold up, in comparison to other similair mods?
Carry On Squonking
one thing i don't like about it, i cant seem to lock the wattage in, so have to be careful not to press a button when vaping or squonking it

the battery is 10 little bars along the full screen keef, ive only been using it for an hour or so , but will keep an eye on it and let you know, im currently using a 0.4ohm coil at 30w
vaping is a passion not just a hobby

[Image: tumblr_n5adqxP4Vu1qm8o2po3_r1_250.gif]
Thanks cheekiecharlie, your vaping at my level, with wattage and ohms so your information will be quite relavent to me.

I spose we shouldn't expect a wonder mod at that price, but I wouldn't want something like the steamcrave squonker I have (buried deep in a drawer) that eat batteries, and leaked like a collander in a monsoon.
Carry On Squonking
[-] The following 1 user Likes keef's post:
  • ad456m
had a few hours vaping last night,battery level was at the 7th bar , when going to bed, i had only used 1 bar worth , im not a heavy user tho , normally 3ml a day , but it squonked well with no leaks

This thing is a box ticket for me.
Nice weighty feel without being heavy. The bottle system is a cracking setup, just gotta find what droppers fit. Menu is gonna take some adjustment from my side, it is a nice concept and I hope it doesn't become a frustration. Battery life is typical from what I can tell but I've only had it 3hrs so that's one that may change.
And damn it looks good

In short, loving it and regretting not buying it when I made this thread in the first place.
and theyve been removed from the truvape site. You guys bought them all:-)
Box, check...juice, check...new battery, check.....SQUONK! Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes vern's post:
  • ad456m
That's my decision made for me then.
Carry On Squonking
I think fasttech still have some.
Fasttech have then , but $54 , so a bit more pricey and yes , agree with you ad456m, it is good, I found bottles last night on eBay, clear plastic , but as long as the little dropper fits my other softer bottles , it's a win win , to think I threw loads of that type away thinking I'd never need them, don't know about how the tube is fitted, I haven't had time to pull it apart , but there is always a way around

And considering it's a regulated device, I'm going to swallow my mechs pride and say I actually like it

I think the steamcrave pissed me off more severely than i realised ,

[-] The following 1 user Likes cheekiecharlie's post:
  • vern