Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Council of Vapor Wraith
had a few hours vaping last night,battery level was at the 7th bar , when going to bed, i had only used 1 bar worth , im not a heavy user tho , normally 3ml a day , but it squonked well with no leaks
vaping is a passion not just a hobby

[Image: tumblr_n5adqxP4Vu1qm8o2po3_r1_250.gif]
This thing is a box ticket for me.
Nice weighty feel without being heavy. The bottle system is a cracking setup, just gotta find what droppers fit. Menu is gonna take some adjustment from my side, it is a nice concept and I hope it doesn't become a frustration. Battery life is typical from what I can tell but I've only had it 3hrs so that's one that may change.
And damn it looks good

In short, loving it and regretting not buying it when I made this thread in the first place.
and theyve been removed from the truvape site. You guys bought them all:-)
Box, check...juice, check...new battery, check.....SQUONK! Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes vern's post:
  • ad456m
That's my decision made for me then.
Carry On Squonking
I think fasttech still have some.
Fasttech have then , but $54 , so a bit more pricey and yes , agree with you ad456m, it is good, I found bottles last night on eBay, clear plastic , but as long as the little dropper fits my other softer bottles , it's a win win , to think I threw loads of that type away thinking I'd never need them, don't know about how the tube is fitted, I haven't had time to pull it apart , but there is always a way around

And considering it's a regulated device, I'm going to swallow my mechs pride and say I actually like it

I think the steamcrave pissed me off more severely than i realised ,

[-] The following 1 user Likes cheekiecharlie's post:
  • vern
I shall go back to thinking about the geekvape s100, or just buy yet another pico squeeze or three.
Carry On Squonking
Yeah, I'm a hoarder so have a lot of the bottles and possibly a lot of the dropper bits too.

I'm getting through we'll over 7ml to a battery with a 0.44ohm dual twisted 28 of kanthal A1 at 34w in my tiny Origen with the biggest air holes. Doesn't look too odd on top of it either thanks to the stainless buttons. That's with a few week old torchy 30Q

It's a real shame this didn't do better at the time as I'm loving the easy juice change for on the fly flavour changes. Not sure I go so far as a game changer, hmm. Maybe.

It's definitely my daily driver for the foreseeable but I'll still come to the comfy slippers of mechs when I'm home I think.

Edit:if Council of Vapour did torches like they did that screen they'd be onto a winner! Damn it's bright, lol. Not a deal breaker but anyone trying to stealth it would have more success using Blackpool as a mod.
So now I've had it a while I can see what's the thinking behind the way the chip works and I kinda like it. The battery life isn't bad and I'm still gushing over the bottle switching.
On the downside the bottom panel has come away under the chip side by half a mm or so but is only on that half of the mod so it's ok but I'll be keeping a close eye on it. I had to swap out for slightly stiffer bottles as they were folding at the dropper with my thick nearly pure vg juice.

Still a big thumbs up. How's everyone else getting on with it?
[-] The following 2 users Like ad456m's post:
  • keef, vern