Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Storing juice
What does everyone do with all their DIY juice?

i've kinda ended up keeping all mine in the fridge and its getting a wee bit out of hand
[Image: image1.JPG]
mine just sits in cupboards,my nic is in its own freezer
vaping is a passion not just a hobby

[Image: tumblr_n5adqxP4Vu1qm8o2po3_r1_250.gif]
I read it should be kept in the cold to stop it going off prematurely.I'll probably shift the nic to the freezer and just decant as required.

What about storing flavours? Is it a good/bad idea keeping em in the fridge?
i don't ,all my flavours are in plastic tubs and a shelf in the kitchen,i have concentrates that are over 4 years old now and still usable.
there are generally a 2 year use by date on concentrates,but i have found this to be wrong in every old one i have tried,i made a point of trying a really old concentrate last month when the conversation came up on another forum ,so shaked,smell test,wife did that,then mixed steeped and vaped ,there was no taste difference,i thought it may have got weaker,but it hadn't .

so keeping them in the fridge if you have room shouldn't do them any harm ,i just don't have the space ,as i said,i have my own freezer for my nic ,i have 5 litres of 200mg around 6 litres of 75mg maybe more actually ,and a big bottle of really strong nic

buy bigger bottles:-) then you'll have fewer bottles:-)
I got 5 bottles in total in the fridge.
1 x 1L PG
1 x 1L VG (both off ebay)
1 x 500ml bottle which has 50:50 vg:pg mixed in it (this is the one I mix from and top up with the other two when needed
1 x 1L nic bottle
1 x 250ml nic bottle (which I fill up from the 1L bottle when needed)

so there's two bottles above which I use when mixing...and I top them up using the other three when needed

concentrates just sit in a cupboard.
Box, check...juice, check...new battery, check.....SQUONK! Big Grin
Bigger bottles is likely my way forward. I'll get some 100ml squeezey ones I think. Must get some scales too, syringes are fine but cleaning them is a PITA
i bought a load of 100ml ones from ebay ,really cheap ,but the dropper nozzle on them is quite small ,so its a bit of a pain when making large batches of 250-500ml