Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
VF SQUONK CLONE DUE NEXT WEEK £52 delivered
Wink 
Here you go gents
Due in next week
If you are not familiar with john bold on Facebook get a friend request sent over to him he's always got some great bargains, he also had some geyscano's not long ago that's who I got mine from

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[-] The following 1 user Likes Curtisdon1's post:
  • andy clem
excellent, thanks!
Box, check...juice, check...new battery, check.....SQUONK! Big Grin
No problem, i had a yiloong VF DNA40 clone and the chipset was spot on so this should be a good mod if it's the same chip and they obviously know what they are doing with squonkers as they did well with the geyscano
I've got a kangxin 40w tc flask arriving anyday now, so if the chip checks out I'll be all over this (or if any brave souls stck up review)
This'll be the "ultimate" in terms of regulation and temp control, my concerns are just the chip itself, and how the bottle handles leaks and refill. the mechanical side of it seems to be more difficult than your avergave squonker with a door
I'll be a guinea pig and get one bought and let you know how it is I'll pop a little vid up aswell, i know exactly what you mean about the layout of the mod it's completely different to your usual squonker and with most squonkers you get a bit of juice leakage at a certain point in the mod, hopefully it'll be nice and sealed like the geyscano, I've never had any juice end up near the chip or battery in that just the occasional dribble behind the bottle which I've found I get even with the sunbox and the svapiamo sometimes, another thing is when you need to refil the bottle having to unscrew that cap could be a bit annoying, either way I'm having a punt for £50
top man!
yeah, the bottle lids tend to hold some juice inside, so when you got to change and refill, a little bit dribbles down the back of the juice bottle on the ones I have/have made.
I have one fo the early sbody/firebox squonkers, and that works with a needle that is fixes, which goes into the bottle when you tighten it up. It never did it for me,always a hassle. I'd really liek to see the flask squonker disassembled to see what is going on, but failing that, a trusted review from you would be good:-)
Yeah I had one of them firebox things and it was a heavy little beast, that screwing in the bottle was a right pain in the arse although it did hold it in place well,
I will definitely do a little video for you and check out the temp control and so on but Christ I wouldn't dare take it apart I'd never get it back together, I have to call my dad over at Xmas to put all my lads toys together I'm crap at anything involving tools, electronics or DIY in general
Did you get your hands on one, since Iam trying to decide if my regulated should be this or the geyscano. I have a firebox but my juice has destroyed it, the bottles are the worse the needle just falls out once the juice has consumed enough of the stopper.

Edited to say now I have found this!

http://focalecig.com/Product/SXK-Vapor-Flask-Style-60W-Box-Mod-With-Temperature-ProtectedBlack-28341

I seriously stand confused now :')
I'm hoping this vf squonk should be here in the next few days so as soon as it comes I'll update this thread ?
(07-02-2015, 09:21 AM)Curtisdon1 Wrote: I'm hoping this vf squonk should be here in the next few days so as soon as it comes I'll update this thread ?

please do:-) would love some good pics of how the bottle connects, and if I can push for a small video of removing bottle and putting it back in.
Thats my only concern on this device