Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coppervape BF MOD - new shiny
what is it with mods and pokemon. I've debated buying this now for 2 full days. Problem is, I have nothing against it, and nothing for it, and I'm actually quite happy with my dripmod.

But I know I'll still be debating this mod for the next week at least unless I buy it. Because I'll be scared they dont make a second batch and I never get one.
Box, check...juice, check...new battery, check.....SQUONK! Big Grin
mine will be getting either brushed or polished ,for me ,i just think it looks solidly build and will withstand a fair bit of abuse ,ithe last thing i need is another mod ,but like you ,i just can't seem to stop myself craving new gear
vaping is a passion not just a hobby

[Image: tumblr_n5adqxP4Vu1qm8o2po3_r1_250.gif]
what was said on potv re: voltage drop (mentioned earlier in this thread)? i see on coppervapes page they have some pictures with multimeter readings, as if they were trying to disprove something...and i loved my reo clone but the voltage drop makes it no practical
That was me, I read it had bad vd(lol) but that was debunked by someone else. I was just gonna wait and see what the opinion was when there were more in the wild.
[-] The following 2 users Like ad456m's post:
  • cheekiecharlie, vern
yeah,i totally gave up on the reo clone,i think its the worst mod i have had to date for voltage drop ,i have considered taking the paint off at the neg connection to see if it made any difference,but just lost interest in it to be honest

That's what happened to me with the terminator, bought a flux pen to try and solder to the cast easier but that was all she wrote. Vaping is such a disposable hobby as far as mods go.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ad456m's post:
  • kris98765
BRASS version of this new shiny is now available, and something is going on with the atomiser

as per their facebook page
"
Look ,look here, guys. , Coppervape newest product shows:

First solid brass version of bottom feed mod in stock now !!
and with New bf rda ( two caps.more air flow choices.from bottom base or from top cap or from both.one cap for cloud with wide drip tip.one cap for flavor,with spitback drip tip ).
[Image: 13521867_1616695758644952_66810345562287...e=57F322D7]
"
[-] The following 1 user Likes vern's post:
  • cheekiecharlie
I've cracked and ordered one. damn brexit exchange rate though...ended up at £30-ish shipped.
[-] The following 1 user Likes vern's post:
  • cheekiecharlie
think mine was around £35 ish , just wait til you feel the weight of it vern , its twice as heave as the aluminium one

its the aluminium one i bought:-) i cant be polishing stuff as often as i should and Ive always had stinky brass hands in the days of tube mods...quite happy to forego the looks and weight for the more relaxed maintenance schedule generally offered by steel/aluminium.

still jealous though:-)