Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kangertech Dripbox
Still got promise, but I'm seeing some issues, namely the bottle seal/tube... I reckon once its lubed up with liquid that bottle will pull off easily leaving the silicone cap section stuck up high in the body.

The screw in deck is very interesting, but adds to potential connectivty problems as it must have a positive connection through the deck to base section. Also the switch looks a bit wimpy for sub-Ohm-ing unless there are some fancy pcb's inside.

Think I might step back until it gets some facetime, shame as it looked a stellar purchase to be!
Arrived today at Focalecig Sku 43569 43570 43571 $44.90
雾化器发热并不严重 
[-] The following 1 user Likes Zelig's post:
  • vern
..and it doesnt mention pre-order...hmmm...
Box, check...juice, check...new battery, check.....SQUONK! Big Grin
pauly meatballs (he of the beautiful photography+pianos on youtube) got a response from kangertech that it is unregulated "with protection".

After trying TC squonking again today and not really liking it, my opinion is changing (once again)...(like the weather)...and I'm considering this.

grrrr
Box, check...juice, check...new battery, check.....SQUONK! Big Grin
I'm of two minds on this one, loving the fact it's a "mech" mod and the rda looks like a nice thing to build but no stainless version and proprietary bottle are a bit of a put off. Plus what etab said about the deck/base.

Do I take a chance or wait on the v2? It'll only likely be a matter of time given how the vape industry seems to use customers as beta testers.
Now available at FT https://www.fasttech.com/products/1/10014058/4388802-authentic-kanger-dripbox-e-cigarette-starter-kit
If a thing's worth doing, it's worth overdoing.
the rda looks like its not rebuildable, the ft pics show premade coils with cotton to just drop in there

You don't stop playing when you get too old, you get too old when you stop playing.

The first 40 years of my childhood were the hardest
3fvape emailed that the pre-order is back on @ $27.99 - dispatching around 8th April 2016.
Urgh, got one ordered, it better be good, lol
available at Fastech - https://www.fasttech.com/search?dripbox - £19.42
picture includes rebuilding materials - coils, cotton etc and a spare built deck
[-] The following 1 user Likes Moto's post:
  • vern