Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kangertech Dripbox
Cracking value if everything holds up - looking forward to this one! Should be able to convince my wife that this is a much needed TPD armageddon purchase Wink
[-] The following 1 user Likes etab's post:
  • vern
Kanger tech do know how to surprise, this is a must have surely? Hope the wife agrees

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I've seen some pics on kangertechs facebook page and the device does have a normal 510 connection (and 3fvape's page says so too...)

but...I havent seen any of the recent kanger products, so can someone tell me if the driptips are generally) still standard sized? my wife wouldnt get along with the chuff-cap style on the dripbox under discussion, but the rda matches the box nicely.

and some more info: the bottles appear to be proprietary and push fit upwards. The connection point (if we can call it that) is the neck of the bottle
Box, check...juice, check...new battery, check.....SQUONK! Big Grin
[Image: 701932_1655735528024909_1381362706093856878_o.jpg]

[Image: 12783591_1655735524691576_561881020068962320_o.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes vern's post:
  • etab
the only thing i cant find any piccies of is
up/down buttons
lcd

and the only space i can see where it may go is on the other side of the logo (thats the only side that is never shown)
ok, pics of the rda/topcap, answering my own question:-) looks like it (driptip part) is proprietary and not easily changed.
[Image: 12795002_1655735441358251_286317445996563823_o.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes vern's post:
  • etab
some more blah from me on this mothers day about this device...
cant find up/down buttons, cant find screen.

on kanger facebook page someone asks "can we use vw mode?" and the kanger rep replies: "cannot"

so, this may mean it is TC only...and the screen and buttons are somewhere we cant see...
but the chances are higher it is a fixed output voltage circuit, and the resistance of the coil determines the wattage, hence why they will be selling replacement coils. \Possibly end up having a 40watt coil, a 60w coil etc.
ohms law says you need 3.4v and around 17amps to get 60w out of a 0.2ohm coil.
the product packaging does show some wire and wick, so we'll be rolling our own coils, but it does explain the £21 price

may even be "just a mosfet" and some creative marketing at play
its a mech that can go up to 60w with the right coil ,but i think it has some sort of electronic safety features ,10 second cutout ,short circuit protection
vaping is a passion not just a hobby

[Image: tumblr_n5adqxP4Vu1qm8o2po3_r1_250.gif]
the only electronic bits I see are a fire button and a usb connector. There'll be a chip inside to "make it safe", however just looking at the size and shape of it and there cant possibly be a lcd or anything resembling VV/VW/TC

maybe there will be a .v2 with added features.
the bottle system reminds me a bit of the S-Body mod. Also had a metal tube and the soft rubber bottle connector part. Time will tell how it holds up. I'm excited to get one, but also wondering if it will be a bit "meh".
i'll definitely be trying one ,i have the kbox 200 and im fairly pleased with how that works and the build quality is decent for the price
vaping is a passion not just a hobby

[Image: tumblr_n5adqxP4Vu1qm8o2po3_r1_250.gif]