Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fat Daddy Vapes 510 v5 squonk connectors
I bought two of these from modmaker.co.uk
http://www.modmaker.co.uk/Mod-Making-Supplies/Squonk-Parts/Fat-Daddy-Vapes-510-v5-Bottom-Feeder-Connector

One to use in a Dimitri I had converted with a v3 connector many moons ago, and one to replace the OEM connector in my cherry bomber squonker (OEM is non-adjustable)

I fitted both yesterday easily enough and cant say much about the process as it was mostly pain-free and easy. Everything fitted into my mods and screwed together and the little solder holde brass thing that goes over the 510 pin does make life easier.

The only comment is that the one fitted to my Dimitri doesnt fire my OWL Rda, even though there is a physical connection. I havent troubleshooted this, but the same rda on the cherry bomber (using the other of the two new connectors) works a treat. I'll figure it out though.

So its day two for using these connectors so this cant be classed as an all-encompassing-review, but for a first looks piece of text, the connectors do the job. The o-ring on top may pop off by itself when removing an rda (it does on one of them) but we'll see how that goes, as I dont swop rda's often on my mods.

So far, I'm happy with this purchase, having used the v3 connectors a few times these v5 ones are a step up. And not too pricey.
Box, check...juice, check...new battery, check.....SQUONK! Big Grin