Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reo grand vapealike
here is a copy of a reo grand
http://www.3fvape.com/mechanical-mod/4134-reo-grand-style-mechanical-box-mod-black-aluminum-1-x-18650.html#.VXAvFUZShUY
£20.
[Image: reo_copy.png]
Box, check...juice, check...new battery, check.....SQUONK! Big Grin
video is flipped...dont knwo why they filmed it like this.

I've got 2 of these coming, I'll let you guys know how it performs when I recieved it.
(07-08-2015, 07:19 AM)DarthRTFM Wrote: I've got 2 of these coming, I'll let you guys know how it performs when I recieved it.

thank DarthRTFM...I got one inbound from 3fvape and another from Gearbest, so we can compare notes.
It seems to be Non-LP but with hoople proof adjustable 510.
Lets hope the adjustment is reverse-threaded:-)
actually, jsut checked tracking and my 3fvape one hit langley hwdc this morning, so should be delivered to ye olde London tomorrow I hope
Dolly crept into my house during the day to come say "Hi"

what you will get is a nice presentation box (really nice by china standards) with a Dolly inside.
Dolly also comes with an allan key to adjust your 510, and a spare bottle (no spare bottle oring fitted, but you do get the dripper tip...probably an oversight).
You dont get any spare contacts like with the kui, nor do you get any spare tubing (booo! hisss!).

My Dolly is not perfectly finished (Rolex watch standards...noooo) but she is perfectly acceptable. She is wearing a coat of "something" paint...something textured, not really rubberised, but pleasant to touch...I've seen this before on a pair of binoculars.
I could hate the door a bit seeing as she sports a gentle bend, but then I would have to hate the new lo-cost Reo as that sports a gentle bend too. Mine has magnets though, so I guess I can resolve the situation easily.

P.S. my hoople proof connector adjusts the traditional way, not reverse threaded. I'm not sure if this is a "thing", as currently my chalice is screwed in correctly, and the 510 pin is adjusted all the way to disappear state and there is no drama, its working fine.

When you get yours, get the plastic piece out and get the pipe off the 510 connector, then reassemble it correctlySmile And slightly tighten the firing pin too. These were definitely put together during overtime.

P.P.S.
Door corrected...gentle finger bending to make it un-bowed, and then thou shalt slide door in grooves 40 times this-a-way, (or if you are Australian..that-a-way) to make the channels and cutout on door clearer of paint.

Whew, tragically easy to correct.
can you check voltage drop?
of course...let me just get my batteries charged...will update in about 2 hours
(07-09-2015, 04:48 PM)gertan72 Wrote: can you check voltage drop?

my bad...just gone to get a fresh samsung 25r and my voltage drop thing and it wont screw onto the reo because of the catchcup. My inline checker is a 22mm device:-(

I could workaround this using an ego adapter I think, but the results wont be representative, and no doubt the anti-clone crew will jump on them if they arent "as good".

So a bit of blind faith needed when I say I've been vaping on a semi-flat efest and its as good as you expect it to be..there isnt any obvious voltage drop that can be detected with the tongue/mouth combo. Vape is good™
(07-09-2015, 07:16 PM)vern Wrote:
(07-09-2015, 04:48 PM)gertan72 Wrote: can you check voltage drop?

my bad...just gone to get a fresh samsung 25r and my voltage drop thing and it wont screw onto the reo because of the catchcup. My inline checker is a 22mm device:-(

I could workaround this using an ego adapter I think, but the results wont be representative, and no doubt the anti-clone crew will jump on them if they arent "as good".

So a bit of blind faith needed when I say I've been vaping on a semi-flat efest and its as good as you expect it to be..there isnt any obvious voltage drop that can be detected with the tongue/mouth combo. Vape is good™

thanks,is 510 adjustable?i am thinking to buy but i didnt decide yet.