Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adz Squonk Log!
First sqounk box and first build (initially tried dual hive coil was ok for 30mins, then safety cutout kept butting in) so went for a simple single wrap, 24g or 26g nichrome (peeled sticker and forgotten now lol) 11ish wraps for 0.8 per coil, nice 0.42 total, wicked and been through 30-40ml so far in my trial period, only gets used out of work but I am loving squonking! Just finishing off the current 'Select' juice then it's time for a clean, rewick, maybe even a fresh set of coils!
More to follow... Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[-] The following 1 user Likes slidey_adz's post:
  • vern
**Important Update**
New Squonker added to the line up! The Terminator sqounk box! I've had the chance to previously try the Smokeless Owl atty that is supplied, thanks to our very own CheekyCharlie, but wasn't to happy with its performance.. felt the flavour was muted and it just seemed abit big for my liking.. so I've got a modified Velocity on it and I think it looks the tits Smile built with dual Hive coils at 0.15 ohms, its a real cloud chucker and the flavour is top notch (IMO) Loaded with banana custard and a fresh LG he4, lets see how long it lasts... Tongue

the pin on terminator is adjustable (standard threading, NOT reverse threading..so lefty loosey...although quite tight initially), so you may be able to rid yourself of that gap too!
Box, check...juice, check...new battery, check.....SQUONK! Big Grin
Ok.. on my 3rd battery so far today with the Terminator.. think the 0.15 build might be abit extreme to run as a daily on a single 18650!
Took delivery of some fancy coils so she's been recoiled with a couple of fused claptons coming in at 0.23ohms, a little more battery friendly haha and maximum flavour off these things!!
Oh and Vern, I dont think its the mods fault.. I think its the clone atty.. seeme the 510 "post" is slightly too long and sits like that on all my mods..

Clappys! Also put the zombie splatter cap on Smile

• vern
you do know thats almost 120w mate and more importantly 28amp,please tell me you are using suitable batteries
vaping is a passion not just a hobby

[Image: tumblr_n5adqxP4Vu1qm8o2po3_r1_250.gif]
Yea I did the maths on a converter, and came to those figures, I only use my LG he4's, freshly charged, on my builds lower than 0.2 and keep a close eye on battery temp and occasionally check the voltage, they seem to cope with it ok so far!
The current build is abit more conservative, 0.23 pulling 18amps, battery lasting a fair bit longer too lol!
  • cheekiecharlie
Ok so we've another Terminator in the force (another one lost in post somewhere, to be with me soon..)
Decided to strip apart one of my Mut.X.V4 and convert it for squonkability Tongue For the love of God I tried my best to try and drill out the copper contact pin but failed when I put the drill down to quick and snapped the drill bit.. (after successfully drilling the center post..doh..) Oh well, cutting the insulator will have to do! And it works well! Looks good too paired up together! Got a dual hive build running 0.15 (sanyo sax cells used) and some texas tuff cotton as I'm puttin that through its paces at the moment, juiced up with some ChuffStuff "Waterfelon", and its performing like an absolute champ! TANGtastic!!
Other Termi w/Velo has been now been rewicked and juiced up with The Oil Company "Vampira", absolutely amazing flavour off the framed staple coils!!