Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well priced concentrates
if you need some quantity, then e-cig.com will send you via dhl for around £55/litre 70mg nic
Box, check...juice, check...new battery, check.....SQUONK! Big Grin
(03-05-2016, 01:55 PM)vern Wrote: if you need some quantity, then e-cig.com will send you via dhl for around £55/litre 70mg nic

iv'e been using this vendor for years ,always top quality nic ,i bring in the 200mg bottles ,works out much cheaper when you factor in the shipping ,its simple enough to reduce down to 100mg or 50mg if you don't want to be handling that strength on a regular basis

nice and clear

[Image: IMAG0038_zpscbgnkxi9.jpg]
vaping is a passion not just a hobby

[Image: tumblr_n5adqxP4Vu1qm8o2po3_r1_250.gif]
no problems with 200mg and e.g. customs? because you're right in that i can dilute that to 1litre 50mg and work out cheaper, but always wary of which side of the law I pitch my tent
Box, check...juice, check...new battery, check.....SQUONK! Big Grin
no mate ,none at all ,i buy 3 litre at a time ,so in theory it gives me 9 litre of 70mg ,last time i gave dhl my phone number and they text me the amount of duty to pay (pre-pay) and my nic was here delivered in 4 days

its only illegal to sell over 75mg in the uk ,no limit to what you can import for your own personal use

i would add,any new mixer looking at this ,please don't be tempted to buy high strength nic unless you have had experience of using it,its is still extremely dangerous to kids,pets and other humans who are not nic addicts ,i've been mixing for over 4 years and i'm a very high nic user between 36-60mg ,so spilling this stuff on me doesn't have any effect,this WILL be very different for others
vaping is a passion not just a hobby

[Image: tumblr_n5adqxP4Vu1qm8o2po3_r1_250.gif]