Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3d printer £160 in the uk
*we're gender neutral here, but "the squonQueen" just doesnt...really...do it for me.*

too Jonathan Ross imho.

I'll tentatively stand behind Charlie in the queue for a squonKING (going for an interview beginning December for a dream job, so will be able to get a treat)
Box, check...juice, check...new battery, check.....SQUONK! Big Grin
your forum mate, you can get no:1 if you wish ,or is that a tongue in cheek way of letting me be the guinea pig Smile

it will certainly be a little something to look forward to in the newyear
vaping is a passion not just a hobby

[Image: tumblr_n5adqxP4Vu1qm8o2po3_r1_250.gif]
you got first dibs charlie :-) I'm queuing behind you happily
Here is some shots of the better prints I've done. As you will see the quality is just not there yet, it's a good start tho.

[Image: File%2006-12-2016%2C%2014%2055%2020.jpeg]
[Image: File%2006-12-2016%2C%2015%2006%2035.jpeg]
[-] The following 2 users Like ad456m's post:
  • MacVap, vern
(11-25-2016, 07:51 PM)vern Wrote: *we're gender neutral here, but "the squonQueen" just doesnt...really...do it for me.*

too Jonathan Ross imho.

I'll tentatively stand behind Charlie in the queue for a squonKING (going for an interview beginning December for a dream job, so will be able to get a treat)

dream job - achievement unlocked:-)
get in there vern!!! woop
[-] The following 1 user Likes vern's post:
  • cheekiecharlie
[Image: 6455401-1.jpg]

https://www.fasttech.com/products/1/10029477/6455401-authentic-anet-a8-lcd2004-acrylic-frame-3d

thoughts?
I'd say that all I've experienced is probably around par for the course though that frame could be a lot better than my ply affair. My advice is check its as close to a proper i3 design as possible so that parts aren't a problem and if it is then why not? lol.

As for my mod I'm back to the drawing board as I'm guessing 120w+ will heat the 510 and make the PLA a bit soft. either a wooden or metal plate on top(not dissimilar to the Terminator mod) will be the key.

Edit :- On closer inspection i think the drivers are part of the mainboard so if one burns out you need to buy all new drivers, a ramps 1.4 and arduino mega or an equivalent setup and work out a firmware. Hopefully someone can come and check if i'm right? If I am I'd be inclined to stay away from all of those ANET machines as they'll likely be the same