Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tubing
if you have a little diamond bit that you use in dremmel alikes or a 3mm drill bit ,stick it in the tubing and give it a few twists by hand to roughen it up a bit ,should make it a bit more grippy on the 510 pin
vaping is a passion not just a hobby

[Image: tumblr_n5adqxP4Vu1qm8o2po3_r1_250.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes cheekiecharlie's post:
  • vern
I had a similar problem with my KUI tubing, every time I went to fill up, I ended up pulling off the tubing, and as most know you need to unscrew cover to get it back on properly. My solution.......a small (tiny) spot of super glue on the 510 nipple before putting on tube, problem solved, never came off again.

You don't stop playing when you get too old, you get too old when you stop playing.

The first 40 years of my childhood were the hardest
[-] The following 1 user Likes kris98765's post:
  • vern
thanks for the above guys...I do remember somewhere in some reo thread it was mentioned ot drop a drop of superglue...so will probably look into that.

however, practice what you preach and all that, I went to work today with my cherry bomber squonker, ebay tubing and fatdaddy 510 and just let it rip...no leaks, absolutely lovely squonk (I used a bottle from darkstar eliquids...they just squeeze perfect). I'd say this squonks possibly the best I've ever had. I'll keep an eye on it to make sure nothing crops up, but so far the 3mm tubing on 3mm 510 isnt causing an issue.
Box, check...juice, check...new battery, check.....SQUONK! Big Grin