Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KangXin Inoy TC Squonker $48
http://focalecig.com/Product/KangXin-Inoy-3-in-1-VF-40WTC-Variable-Wattage-Voltage-VW-VV-Box-Mod-wRebuildable-Dripping-AtomizerBlack-30037

[Image: sku_30037_1.jpg]

[Image: sku_30037_7.jpg]

[Image: sku_30037_6.jpg]

40w, Temperature controller, comes with atty, been hit with the ugly stick a few times....but about £30 delivered.

Just think it squonks out the top hole and may be quite delicate too
[Image: sku_30037_3.jpg]
Box, check...juice, check...new battery, check.....SQUONK! Big Grin
actually, I'm holding my hands up...I surrender. I cant figure out what was going through this atty designer's head when he made the airhole at the lowest point on a squonking atty.

Am I seeing this right?
[Image: sku_30037_4.jpg]
[Image: sku_30037_3.jpg]
lol. Perhaps not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Box looks perfectly acceptable though. So long as the atty and the electronics had different designers...
If a thing's worth doing, it's worth overdoing.
wait..maybe it is slightly raised an just a very bad angle photo...but that would make the one wall paper thin.

sigh...I'm gonna have to buy one now to figure it out
its certainly a decent looking little box for regulated,cheap enough too
vaping is a passion not just a hobby

[Image: tumblr_n5adqxP4Vu1qm8o2po3_r1_250.gif]
It is raised, you can just see it if you look at the curves where the airhole joins the cap.

Shame it's single coil only with all that extra chamber unfillable.
$4 more gets you 60w instead of 40w
http://focalecig.com/Product/KangXin-Inoy-3-in-1-VF-60WTC-Variable-Wattage-Voltage-VW-VV-Box-Mod-wRebuildable-Dripping-AtomizerBlack-30055
[-] The following 2 users Like vern's post:
  • JoBo, shawnhoefer
im looking into buying a squonking device something half decent so any pointers websites etc would be appreciated..dont know about the above device would like something a little more classy
svapiamo do nice stuff...either full mech (in wood) or sx350 regulated (in wood) and they have recently announced a cost reduced abs version
m-vapes (uk chap, comes on here occasionally) build wooden squonkers in various finishes as well as configuration..from mech to regulated, dual 18650...26650 with 30ml bottle etc.

chinese can do you a cheap little smokeless owl/terminator..not classy but around £12.
hmm..the 40 watt on is $2 cheaper on 3fvape..and available in silver. The attys pictures are identical to those on focalecig, which makes me believe they are promo shots fomr the manufacturer
http://www.3fvape.com/mod-kit/5759-kangxin-inoy-3-in-1-vf-40w-temperature-control-bottom-feeder-vw-variable-wattage-box-mod-w-rda-kit-silver-140w-1-x-18650.html#.VgGL8PRSj1U
both of these guys have an EU warehouse...so keeping my eyes peeled for that move