Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
squonking or tanks
Is it me or do other people find that different flavours work differently in tanks to rda's? I had some favourite flavours when I used to use tanks, but now I'm squonking 100% of the time, I use different flavours to the ones I did in tanks.

You don't stop playing when you get too old, you get too old when you stop playing.

The first 40 years of my childhood were the hardest
I havent paid much attention to this aspect, but I can say after e.g. 5 days, my squonking wicks are almost in brand new condition, whereas tanks wouldve been gummed up after 2 or 3 days.
I'd say yes....there has to be a difference, as some flavours would handle the degradation better (menthols, spearmint, peppermint) as we are more sensitive to them.
Anything subtle seems to be enhanced when squonking
Box, check...juice, check...new battery, check.....SQUONK! Big Grin
110% a yes from me, I find different atties produce flavour totally differently, my ADV is french vanilla (capella) & it's superb in most RTA's, put it on a dripper & it pales in comparison which is a huge shame, yet it comes through well in an RDTA which I found odd considering.

I have found most custard & vanilla flavors come through best on tanks, whereas fruit flavors seem at their best on a mesh fed genny, though drippers really come into their own with tobacco & coffee vapes.

same thing with wick material some medias are better than others for certain flovours, but cotton is a good all rounder.
If you can't buy it or afford it - make it! -it's more fun anyway & if it goes wrong you will know how to fix it
definitely, i used to use certain tanks for certain juices , even when squonking ,i have certain attys for certain juices, its all to do with chamber size ,air flow ,build and a whole host of other things
vaping is a passion not just a hobby

[Image: tumblr_n5adqxP4Vu1qm8o2po3_r1_250.gif]