Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
yay first poster! concentrates
I have tried many suppliers of flavours, and spent a fair bit of money on poor flavours, so I hope this post may save others the pain of buying sub standard concentrates. These concentrates are only £2.99 for 30ml so wont break the bank if you don't like them, and then when you find a flavour you like you can order bigger bottles and save a bit more money, my 2 favourites are lime, and banana milkshake, I like the lime for a fresh citrus flavour, and if I fancy a warmer taste I change to the banana milkshake.

Here's the link http://vapours-r-us.co.uk/diy-flavour-concentrates/

You don't stop playing when you get too old, you get too old when you stop playing.

The first 40 years of my childhood were the hardest
I recognise the bottles and labelling..think I got some from an ebay vendor.
thanks for the linkage to the sauce!
Box, check...juice, check...new battery, check.....SQUONK! Big Grin
Yes they have an ebay shop too, but I like to buy direct from the website so I can save the vendor the dreaded ebay fees.

Just a quick point, I use 2 flavours and alternate them to stop me getting vapours tongue, the lime really helps to wake your mouth up again.

You don't stop playing when you get too old, you get too old when you stop playing.

I bought a load from them when they started out ,personally I wasn't impressed with any of them ,I thought they were very weak ,so threw them away and gave some to other mixers
vaping is a passion not just a hobby

[Image: tumblr_n5adqxP4Vu1qm8o2po3_r1_250.gif]
Just bought a new flavour from the above vendor, its blackcurrant, and I make it at 20%, its bloody lovely, my new daily vape, like vaping ribena. But of course taste is each to their own, I'm not fussed on custard, but many rave about it, at £2.99 for 30ml concentrate it may be worth a try if you like fruity flavours.

i've almost run out of concentrates. Thanks for reminding me about these guys
so I got some

peach - very peachy. Smells like Hangsen Peach (which is a pretty too peach to be fair...have yet to mix some up)
raspberry bubblegum - yup, this one will work nicely. Good smell, reminds me of some bubblegum I had as a kid, but cant place it
banana custard - was hoping this was a minion farts type smell and it is close,currently vaping it (mixed at 10%) and its pretty good. I can get along with it.

My only slight reservations is that the lable states they mixed it with water, which sort of flies in the face of super concentrated marketing, but hey ho, as long as they work ok at 10% (which is kinda eliquid territory for most concentrates)0 then I'm easy and happy
[-] The following 1 user Likes vern's post:
  • kris98765