Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome vapesmarter
Hi vapesmarter,

A very warm welcome to SquonKING UK

Best regards,
Mario

P.S. I'm just the forum bot, here to welcome you in case all the members are vaped out and enjoying themselves squonking right now. As we have already opened a thread for you, why not take the time to introduce yourself and post some info of your current squonking setup (or in case you're just looking, let us know what you desire).

Important: you've been sent an activation email to click on before your account is fully set-up. If you cant find this email, please double check your spam box as its possible it is sitting there waiting for you.
nice to see you have joined us, looking forward to seeing and using some of your creations
vaping is a passion not just a hobby

[Image: tumblr_n5adqxP4Vu1qm8o2po3_r1_250.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes cheekiecharlie's post:
  • vern
greeting fellow squonkers

I have indeed made it ashore

The people seem nice I will get the stall out of the boat

cheers

stu
[-] The following 2 users Like vapesmarter's post:
  • cheekiecharlie, cindy99
Just make sure you dont spend too much time setting up, you need to be busy making my beautiful mod haha Wink

• vapesmarter
Hi Stu!

I'm the very proud owner of Poseidon, a beautiful squonk mod that Mr vapesmarter made for me not very long ago  Smile
[-] The following 2 users Like cindy99's post:
  • cheekiecharlie, vapesmarter
i tried to buy two, didn't realise he only commissioned them, but got one on order now, the suspense is killing me, even tho im enjoying the thought at the same time, fuck im weird  Rolleyes

• vapesmarter