Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Affordable Dual 18650 Squonker
I have a couple of expensive(ish) single 18650 squonkers, that I wouldn't dare take out as they are beautiful and a little delicate, so
I bought a VTinbox 75 on the classies a while ago, I also got myself a Wasp Nano.
The VTinbox seems rugged enough for daily use and has performed well over the last couple of months as my all day device.
My go to Mod has been a Sigelli 100w+, a Dual 18650 device that is very rugged (I've been running one for over 18 months, daily, with no issues) and I'm missing the long run time of a Dual 18650 personal vape device.
Anyone got any advice on a reliable, heavy duty and affordable, regulated Dual 18650 Squonker??
you could try one of our vendors here

http://forum.squonking.co.uk/forum-25.html

im sure i seen a dual 18650 squonker
vaping is a passion not just a hobby

[Image: tumblr_n5adqxP4Vu1qm8o2po3_r1_250.gif]
i miss my sig 100w
Box, check...juice, check...new battery, check.....SQUONK! Big Grin
i have been using the 80w predator mod every day since it came out, it hasnt skipped a beat, works perfectly, its too a fair bit of bashing around too, considering its price, its been a great mod

(09-20-2017, 06:03 AM)vern Wrote: i miss my sig 100w

I was lucky enough to find a Vendor getting rid at £30 each Cool , plus delivery, so i got 3 spares for the Apocalypse!!

(09-19-2017, 10:26 PM)cheekiecharlie Wrote: you could try one of our vendors here

http://forum.squonking.co.uk/forum-25.html

im sure i seen a dual 18650 squonker

Cheers Charlie! I might get rid of some stuff soon, before it's worthless, and put the proceeds towards an M-Vapes Squonker.
 It'll take my entire Vape Budget for 2018 ,and then some ,though to buy one!!
can you solder, you can buy all the stuff needed at modmaker to build a box, whether its dual series, parallel, or a chip in it, its really easy to do, ive done many myself and im not qualified in any way, there are easily explained wireing diagrams too, i'll lend a helping hand if you are unsure of something ,

I'm psyching myself up for a go at building a box this winter.
I'll get back to you for advice when I get a bit braver!!
I'm struggling to find an enclosure that will hold 2x18650s + Squonk bottle. I know Releaux looks best, but would it fit a new board.
Should I be looking at Lipo packs??
I Squonk at 1.2-1.5 oHm and 25w is the highest I go. I'm interested in Vape time from my batteries, not sub-ohming.
A Dual battery Mod lasts most of the day, but even then I carry a spare set of 18650's.
Blimy! I get 2 days out of a single 30Q at 12.5 watts 1.3 ohms with a 5ml tank- about 10ml of juice vaped- do you think you need to change your batteries?
雾化器发热并不严重 
I get through over 10ml a day. I use around 12mg DIY juice.
I used to smoke rollies, and was getting through 100g++ a week, so I probably Vape less than I smoked.
I have brand new Samsung 25rs @ 2500mAh and well used Samsung 25rs too, but I still won't get a full day's vape in a dual Mod from any of several, married, pairs.
No chance of a full days Vaping from a single 18650.