Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steam Crave Squonker
I've been watching this for a week or so now....a regulated squonker soon to hit the market. Their RDAs and RTDAs have gained quite a fan club. Seems to be a maker who listens to feedback, just hope it comes in at a competitive price.

http://www.steamcrave.com/products.asp?did=8
[-] The following 1 user Likes Furze's post:
  • JoBo
any hint as to pricing? even a range, e.g. 100-200?
Box, check...juice, check...new battery, check.....SQUONK! Big Grin
Not yet...steam crave let out little teasers every now and then but nothing regarding price.No details yet on the chip either. Looks as if the first run will only be in one colour though, and that is to be decided by poll....

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
[-] The following 1 user Likes Furze's post:
  • vern
Looks like it will have TC

It's up for pre-order:

http://shop.steamcrave.com/FlashSale.html

$99 (circa £75) - not bad or there is a bundle order as well - squonk box + Atty. Coupon code for the first 50.

Function:
Juice Bottom feeding
10ml Juice bottle built-in
Power mode and TC mode
Easy to replace bottle and battery
Single 18650 battery BOX MOD
Magnet battery door

Basic spec:
Voltage: 3.1~4.2V
Output voltage: 1-9V
Output power: 7-60W
Resistance: 0.1-4.0ohm
Temperature adjust: 200F - 600F
Charging: 5V/1000mA
Product dimension: W59*H88*D26mm
Color: Gun metal color
(Micro USB charge cable included)
[-] The following 2 users Like Furze's post:
  • JoBo, vern
yes..
not bad price point at all. very interested
Box, check...juice, check...new battery, check.....SQUONK! Big Grin
Thought so too, so went for it. Usually I wait for version two, but this seemed too good to pass up. Just a long wait, but it might still beat the kui. ...

Dodgy flash sale.
I bought a couple of the 2 post RDTA build decks a week ago before the flash sale for exactly the same price as the new 6% off price.
In their defense the RDTA is the best tank I've come across for both vapour and flavour.

The squonk box will be VW and TC - is there any other squonk box that has TC mode. I'm going to wait it out as the mechanics of a TC box can be critical to its success.
Yup agreed, first experience of TC was with the Smok, which even after the update was truly awful. Second was with a flask clone, which was better but not enough to convince me there is any advantage over good old kanthal. Currently experimenting with IPV4s, which may have something. Tbh, still struggling to see any advantage to TC, but maybe it's just me. Anyhow, we will see when it lands.

First trial reviews suggest it will take 10ml bottles.
Not too long now to see.....