Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Terminator 75W TC Temperature Control Kit
Terminator 75W TC Tempreture Control Kit
Terminator Kit 75W TC Tempreture Control features with ergonomic patented designed with built-in medical standard pump and e-liquid bottle, which can automatically refill RDA coil while smoking. It will bring a completely healthier and no leakage vaping experience to users.

Ok, so I received mine today!

First impressions - this single battery mod is about the same weight as a 2 battery mod, finished in a slightly textured matt paint. The top plate looks like brushed steel which I think cheapens it. The usb charges at around 1.3A! The screen brightness isn't the best I've seen but adequate.
Including postage it cost me $44 and arrived within a week of it being posted from efun.top -  Fasttech eat your heart out.
If you watch the video, there is a rigid 10ml bottle - no sticky fingers filling it. I quickly put a build in the RDA, set it to TC -SS  and I was in business within 15 minutes.

One long press of the little button under the fire button primes the internal medical pump - You release the button when juice appears.  Then it's a short press to pump juice for 5 seconds (0.2ml) into the RDA. So far a comfortable vape with no dry hits and no over squonking. The RDa is 22mm - about the same height as the original Velocity - airy and moderately flavourful.

Now here is the problem - I cannot remove the RDA! Either it is screwed down so tight I am going to need a hammer and chisel to shift it or it is not removable! I hate to think it's fixed. I am going to use it for a few days before attempting to dismantle it to see if there is a 510 underneath the top plate.

Lastly, battery life isn't wonderful - obviously the pump uses battery. I have no regrets buying this providing the RDA can be removed. i have too many good RDAs waiting to go on this.

I can't see a 510 in this drawing! Damn.
[Image: Lfx8MJ8.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Moto's post:
  • vern
eh...ive been under a rock...its got an internal pump?

didnt the italians have a "no squonk" system that worked using...(fucked if i know...i watched the video with translations on and still didnt get it)
Box, check...juice, check...new battery, check.....SQUONK! Big Grin
ooookkkk..here's a question, as it has TC, its possible for the mod to figure out when the coil is a bit dry and run the pump automagically....(and to the person in the video filling it up, air baby....you need to leave a gap for the air to come out else it'll go everywhere)

from efuntop site:
Output Wattage: 1-75W
Thread: 510 Spring Loaded
I missed the 'Thread: 510 Spring Loaded' - looks like I can put a pipe vice on it to free it then.
i'd email them first though, it could be a mistake. Interesting looking device though.
That's what I intended. The novelty has worn off now. I have pulled out the scales and this mod weighs 2 gm less than the Dripbox 160. I am now on my 4th battery today - the pump hammers the battery. The metered 0.2ml that the pump delivers might be enough juice for the puny little coils in the spares bag but I am finding I need multiple presses on the pump to supply a pair of 3.5mm coils.
does the pump make a sound, and if so, can you describe it at all? the easiest way to make a pump for liquid is to run a lever over the outside of the tube, squishing it (effectively turning into liquid "pulses"...i forget the technical name) but this will just sound like a mechanical whirrrrr, like a old radio controlled car engine/servo. If it goes tuck tuck tuck tuck then its another method...just wondering which one they chose
I thought a squonker was supposed to be simple device.
This looks too complicated for me
it sounds like a weazy whirrr

Just received an email from Efun

hi,
The RDA fixed on the mod, cant remove. thank you!