Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fountain BF RDA
Some other place did something like this a year or two ago..the name escapes me, but it was one of the bigger guys..kanger or someone

anyway
http://focalecig.com/Product/Fountain-V2-StyleRTA-Bottom-Feeder-Atomizer5-0mLSilver-29147
$11 gets you this..its a dripper with a small squeezy bottle under it, to use on standard boxes and tube mods..."squonk Lite" so to speak.

[Image: sku_29147_1.jpg][Image: sku_29147_2.jpg]
Box, check...juice, check...new battery, check.....SQUONK! Big Grin
I have one of the first little squonkers the aurora bft ,its not great but decent enough to get bye on short term
vaping is a passion not just a hobby

[Image: tumblr_n5adqxP4Vu1qm8o2po3_r1_250.gif]
thats it! aurora!
it actually comes with a couple of carto type attys ,one a carto (obviously) the other is a rebuildable
vaping is a passion not just a hobby

[Image: tumblr_n5adqxP4Vu1qm8o2po3_r1_250.gif]
Not sure how effective that top airflow would be?
If a thing's worth doing, it's worth overdoing.
I can't work out the airflow either.

If you look really closely at the pics this seems to have a tube in the centre of the tank, so should be a lot better than the Aurora to use.

I have a Kato clone this looks ideal for. Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes JoBo's post:
  • Inkitatus
The only atty that I have used with above coil airflow was the rogue, it does work well but that atty is really small. The chamber on this does look quite short so it might work well, also the air intake looks a lot bigger than the tiny ones on the rogue. If it wasn't so ugly I would have bought it already Big Grin Think I still might, I like see through attys.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tuéy's post:
  • JoBo
Not sure if this has been posted here yet: http://www.tek-division.com/#!product/prd15/3558943941/hypersquonk-bottom-feed-extension-(presale)

It's basically the same idea but to fit any bf attie. Pump action rather than squeeze, I think.

I think there'll be more stuff like this appearing. Cage mods with optional squonking are a great form factor.
that a nice thing to see JoBo. I hadnt spotted that before and its really positive to see more squonking orientated devicescoming up for sale
It was worth a punt at $12. I'll let you know what it's like when it arrives.
If a thing's worth doing, it's worth overdoing.