Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bt homehub 5a - cheap ac1300 + gigbit router
Configuring LEDE is usually very straightforward, but it remains a buyer's responsibility. If you can not configure the router for your purpose, you can return it within 14 days, but you will be responsible for P&P costs. You can return for a full refund (including P&Ps) if the item is not as described.
International bidders are welcome, but please note that this router comes with the UK mains power adapter. In the UK most providers use ADSL Annex A, VDSL Annex A, VDSL Annex B, or cable FTTP lines. The router will not work with ADSL Annex B and is not guaranteed to work on other lines — please check the router is compatible with xDSL specification in your country before bidding.
If you want to collect in person, please contact me before buying this item to discuss collection time and payment options and I will remove the "collection in person" fee for you. If you don't contact me in advance, you have to pay the fee.

HP Envy 5540 Wireless Setup

Messages In This Thread
RE: bt homehub 5a - cheap ac1300 + gigbit router - cashboxcapital - 03-13-2018, 04:20 AM